Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Adventure is closer...

Well, we have finally picked a date to start the adventure. April 26th around noon. I'm thinking of heading East, but am not positive now. The trip is going to be about 3 days shorter than we originally thought, but it still is close to a month.

I want to be able to bring some school supplies with me, if we can identify those groups or children that will "break the pencil in half." Still looking for that very elusive trait. Also, if anyone has any ideas on possible beneficiaries, let us know! This is a group effort and anyone can be involved!

Also, start thinking about good places to ride. Not traditional motorcycle rides,but the ones that the idea takes your breath away. For me - I'm thinking the Amish country in PA and the Badlands. Other than that, the country is my guide!

No comments: